1. Laser equipment operators must be specially trained to reach a certain level, and can only operate on the premise of the consent of the security administrator;
2. The operator of the laser equipment or the person who is close to the laser during the laser use should wear the corresponding laser protective goggles and protective clothing. In the area where the protective goggles are worn, there must be good indoor lighting to ensure the smooth operation of the operator. In order to protect the operator, it is necessary to have a processing space or protection screen. There should be protective laser diffusion in the processing room, protect the safety of the operator device, when the processing room opens the door, should close the laser;
3. Please read the operation manual of each product carefully before use, and strictly follow the method in the manual to use the corresponding equipment;
4. Please maintain the equipment regularly and remove potential faults in advance;
5. It is strictly forbidden to disassemble the related components of the external optical path of the laser without permission. The laser will not bear any responsibility for the normal operation of the equipment caused by the disassembly.
6. Non-professional personnel shall not disassemble the equipment; For safety, please do not damage the label and remove the cover, otherwise any damage to the product will not be guaranteed;